Be passionate. Find more balance. Feel excited.
Career coaching aims to support people at all levels, and at every point in their working journey to ensure they make informed decisions about their career.
During coaching sessions the coach and client work in a supportive, engaging and often challenging environment to ensure the client has the tools, preparation, plan and mindset needed to make informed decisions relating to their career.
At coaching Ink we specialise in helping high-potential employees and emerging leaders map out their next career move, clarify strengths, regain motivation and develop networks.
Career coaching can:
- Create a career progression strategy
- Assist with a career change or transition
- Clarify career goals and better work/life balance
- Mitigate the challenges of a new position
- Focus on key tasks and small wins
- Clarify strengths and interests
- Manage the challenges of a new position
- Regain or develop career motivation
Career coaching packages include:
- Comprehensive Career Management Toolkit
- Additional coaching tools and resources, where required
- All fees are inclusive of GST
Hours can be used in any configuration.
Coaching packages must be used within 12 months from time of payment.
Sessions can be cancelled but require a minimum of 24 hours notice.
Optional additional psychometric assessment charged at cost.